Monday, February 2, 2009

Day Two - Not as productive as I'd hoped to be


Well I had hoped I'd do more today, but I don't think I'll end up doing much more than this.

Just a small doodle of Ash's Gaia Online avatar. It's not much, and I'm not really sure I even like how it turned out (The hood+ninja face mask thing doesn't look that great), but I needed SOMETHING to upload, and I felt that after the day I put him through he deserved a little reminder that I don't hate his guts.

I'm going to go watch Heroes with my younger sister. She hasn't seen it yet. I've already seen seasons 1 and 2 (haven't seen 3 yet, but I hear it doesn't live up to it's predecessors) and she keeps asking me questions and I don't want to give it away.

3 comments:

  1. Season 3 is... forgivable. I'm glad they fired Jeph Loeb, though. The show's fans may be raging, but comic fans know that by loebian standards, season 3 is damn good.

    Also, bookmarking this bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hair, looks cute and POINTY. ;D

    I never watched Heros at all, I kinda wish I had. It sounds like the first part was okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen too much of heroes but I kind of like what I saw those few episodes lol
    even though I didn't really understand what was going on
    nice profile view! : D

    ReplyDelete