Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day One - Now with double the daily dose of sketch.





Mostly I just wanted to draw a butt, but now I'm thinking of doing a series of pin-up sketches like this of all the female characters in the Harry Potter RP I'm a part of (This would be my character, Vittoria). They'd, of course, be of the older versions of our characters. No lolicon here, sir!

I think I may end up posting several sketches a day in this blog (though they may or may not go in multiple posts). That should make up for any days I happen to miss.




Here is a version of this picture with a half-assed background.

9 comments:

  1. *wolfwhistles* where can i get me some of that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was like "OH NO SHE'S NAKED YOU CAN'T DO THAT" but then I remembered this isn't Gaia.

    I need to spend less time on that site. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butts!

    How long did you spend on this piece?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOoohoo. Now draw her bent over. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only spent about 10-20 minutes on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know...her hand (the one on her arm) Looks a bit funny, maybe it's just too big looking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a nice butt.
    i'm really impressed by how good your anatomy is @_@

    ReplyDelete