Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day Seven - Since I don't think anything else will get done.


It's halfway through the day and I'm pretty busy right now, so I'll just post this WIP. I'm really proud of how it's turning out. The backgound isn't a mass of bullshit and AIDS for once, and I'm experimenting with a different coloring style for the foreground.

And...well...zombies. I fucking love zombies.

The undersketch is pretty balls retarded looking, but I promise that in the end everything will look good.

This is a present for my friend Josh. The girl is me and the guy is him. He loves zombies too. I'm going to go get back to work.

4 comments:

  1. that background is pretty killer
    i also like the expression on your face as if that zombie coming to rip your head off was a cute little kitten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I look like I'm all "Aww...Do we have to kill him, Josh? He might not want to eat our flesh!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. He may merely want directions to MIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coloring your doing, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete