Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day Four - Pin Up Project 3 // Arianne


I was hard-pressed to think of a way I could draw Arianne in a "sexy" way. While the character is quite pretty, she's also very shy and innocent and would probably never pose.

But she does get married! And so...bridal lingerie! And blushing and shy. And Garfield is a lucky man wooooah.

I draw a lot of profiles. Why is that?

Also her legs aren't stubby (because I know like everyone ever will be like "WHERE'S THE REST OF HER LEGS?"), you just can't see the lower half of her legs because of how she's sitting. I think. I looked in a mirror while sitting this way and I couldn't see the lower half of MY legs. But my thighs are pretty big, so that may just be me. Whatev.

Arianne is my friend Bree's character for the HP RP I'm in.

3 comments:

  1. I like drawing in this pose, when I bother to do a body. These are so cute and I really like how you made her all blushing bride and what not.

    ; w; I'm excited for Ambrose! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable!

    Garfield is ridiculously lucky ; ^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favorite of all the drawings posted so far.

    ReplyDelete